Thursday, February 4, 2016

New Market

     My new marketing is to create a company similar to Uber. My service would provide people with long distance rides instead of short distance. Also my company would have trucks and buses so we could be used for a wider variety of services not just rides. My company would have a fair price of 1 dollar a mile for regular rides, 5 per mile with buses, and 10 per mile with moving trucks but of course we would provide the men to unload the furniture after it has reached its designated location. My company would do a lot of promoting in the cities at offices and also use real estate signs to create buzz about the moving aspect of our company.  This product would be widely used all around the world because everyone could use cheap easy rides. This company would exceed over Uber because of the large moving aspect with it and the cheap rides making it easier to move or to get towards your designated destination. 

No comments:

Post a Comment